Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Peanut butter and brown sugar combine to make these simple bar cookies.
- Breads, Cakes and Pies in Family Meals, #186, USDA
- Makes 24 bar cookies.
- ⅓ cup butter, softened
- ½ cup crunchy peanut butter
- 1 cup brown sugar, packed
- 2 eggs
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup flour
- 1teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 350 °F.
- Grease a 9 x 9 x 2-inch baking pan.
- Mix butter, peanut butter and brown sugar until creamy.
- Beat in eggs and vanilla.
- Mix in flour, baking powder and salt thoroughly.
- Stir into creamy mixture.
- Spread batter into prepared pan.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until firm in the center.
- Cool on wire baking rack.
Things You'll Need Edit
- measuring cups and spoons
- baking pan
- wire cooling rack