Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Humble cabbage becomes coleslaw when mixed with salad dressing and other tasty ingredients.
- ¼ cup salad dressing (Miracle Whip for example)
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- dash pepper
- 2½ cups shredded cabbage
- ¼ cup chopped bell pepper
- Combine the salad dressing, vinegar, sugar, salt and pepper.
- Add cabbage and bell pepper to a salad bowl.
- Add chilled salad dressing mixture.
- Stir dressing lightly into cabbage mixture.
- Makes about 2 cups of coleslaw.
Things You'll Need Edit
- Measuring cups and spoons
- Mixing bowls
- Cutting board