Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 500 grams of greek yoghurt (or natural full, dairy yoghurt)
- 3 garlic cloves
- ½ cup of olive oil
- ½ sliced cucumber
- Put the yoghurt in a bowl.
- Put the garlic through a garlic press and using the edge of a knife, spread the garlic coming out of the press on the yoghurt.
- Take the cucumber and peel the skin.
- Slice it thinly, mix the ingredients with a mixer (or a fork) and slowly add the oil.
- The oil will be absorbed, and when it is , the tzazki is ready.
- Serve with a spoon and a few spread on the top.