Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
This Y-group is international. Good food from all parts of the world. A place where we can share the wonderful food from all over the world.
- 1 cucumber
- 1 pinch dill diced / to taste
- 4 cloves garlic pressed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 pinch pepper to taste
- 1 pinch salt to taste
- 1 teaspoon vinegar
- 2 cups yogurt pressed with cheesecloth
- Grate the cucumber.
- Strain tightly using a cloth until very dry.
- Mix in all other ingredients and serve.
- This is excellent on broiled meats and on vegetable salads.