Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
This Y-group is international. Good food from all parts of the world. A place where we can share the wonderful food from all over the world.
- 1 cucumber
- 1 pinch dill diced / to taste
- 4 cloves garlic pressed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 pinch pepper to taste
- 1 pinch salt to taste
- 1 teaspoon vinegar
- 2 cups yogurt pressed with cheesecloth
- Grate the cucumber.
- Strain tightly using a cloth until very dry.
- Mix in all other ingredients and serve.
- This is excellent on broiled meats and on vegetable salads.