Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Yoghurt dip which can be served at room temperature but it is rather preferred cold.
- 4 servings
- ½ kilo strained yoghurt
- 1 cucumber
- 4 garlic cloves (more makes it with stronger taste)
- Grate the garlic and mix it with salt and vinegar.
- Peel the cucumber and squeeze it until all its water is removed.
- Put the yoghurt into a bowl and add the cucumber into it.
- Then mix the yoghurt with the mixture of grated garlic.
- Whiz the content until all the ingredients are well mixed.
- Add some oil.