Yoghurt dip which can be served at room temperature but it is rather preferred cold.
- 4 servings
- ½ kilo strained yoghurt
- 1 cucumber
- 4 garlic cloves (more makes it with stronger taste)
- Grate the garlic and mix it with salt and vinegar.
- Peel the cucumber and squeeze it until all its water is removed.
- Put the yoghurt into a bowl and add the cucumber into it.
- Then mix the yoghurt with the mixture of grated garlic.
- Whiz the content until all the ingredients are well mixed.
- Add some oil.