Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 10 long green beans
- 12 oz baby purple potatoes
- 12 oz baby white potatoes
- 16 cherry tomatoes
- 2 small stalks celery, thinly sliced
- ⅓ cup very thinly sliced red onion
- ¼ cup chopped fresh parsley
- 3 tbsp finely chopped dill pickle
Dijon vinaigrette Edit
- ¼ cup red wine vinegar or cider vinegar
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 small clove garlic, minced
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- ¼ tsp minced fresh oregano
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp freshly ground pepper
- Mix the vinaigrette ingredients together and set aside.
- Boil the potatoes until just tender.
- Blanch the green beans (or cook them to taste, I like mine crunchy).
- Toss the cooked potatoes with the green beans and other ingredients add the vinaigrette and mix gently but thoroughly.