Contributed by Healthy Recipes for Diabetic Friends Y-Group
- Makes 4 servings.
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, about 1¼ pounds
- 1 tablespoon black peppercorns, crushed
- 1 tablespoon white peppercorns, crushed
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- ¼ cup margarine or butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Coat both sides of chicken with peppercorns.
- Heat oil in 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat.
- Cook chicken in oil 15 to 20 minutes, turning once, until juice is no longer pink when centers of thickest pieces are cut.
- Mix margarine and honey.
- Top chicken with mixture.
Nutritional information Edit
- Calories 320 | Fat 19g | Carbs 1g | Sodium 140mg | Fiber 0g