Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Healthy Recipes for Diabetic Friends Y-Group
- Makes 4 servings.
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, about 1¼ pounds
- 1 tablespoon black peppercorns, crushed
- 1 tablespoon white peppercorns, crushed
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- ¼ cup margarine or butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Coat both sides of chicken with peppercorns.
- Heat oil in 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat.
- Cook chicken in oil 15 to 20 minutes, turning once, until juice is no longer pink when centers of thickest pieces are cut.
- Mix margarine and honey.
- Top chicken with mixture.
Nutritional information Edit
- Calories 320 | Fat 19g | Carbs 1g | Sodium 140mg | Fiber 0g