- Grind the zucchini from the night before and let them on the strainer to lose their water.
- Sauté the onions in a deep frying pan with two spoonfuls of oil.
- We boil them in low fire for 5 minutes.
- We mix the zucchini with the eggs, feta, onions, dill, 3 – 4 spoonfuls of oil and salt, all in a pot. Finally, we add the frumenty and the pepper.
- Spread one sheet on a flat surface, oil it with a brush and spread 4 – 5 spoonfuls of the zucchini mix vertically.
- Wrap it in a roll and put it along the diameter of the baking pan.
- Do the same on the rest of the sheets and put them in the pan around the edges, circling towards the center.
- Bake the pie at 180°C for about an hour.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.