Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Twice Baked Potatoes from the Wikibooks cookbook—original source of article, licensed under the GNU Free Documentation license
- Cook Time: 90 minutes
- Serves: 5 – 6
- 4 medium Russet potatoes (7 to 9 ounces)
- vegetable oil to rub on potato skins
- 2 tablespoons butter
- ½ cup milk
- ½ cup sour cream
- 4 ounces shredded cheddar cheese
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Pinch ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Rub potato skins with vegetable oil to ensure crispness.
- Bake potatoes for 1 hour until done.
- Carefully remove potatoes from oven and cool for 10 minutes.
- Cut potatoes in half lengthwise and scoop out pulp with a small spoon.
- Mash potato pulp with a fork until smooth.
- Add remaining ingredients until well combined.
- Spoon the mixture into the empty potato shells.
- Increase oven setting to broil.
- Broil potatoes 10 or 15 minutes until spotty brown and crisp.