Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
- Bake potatoes until done (either at 400°F in oven for 45 minutes or in microwave).
- Cut open lengthwise and scoop out insides.
- Put insides in a bowl and mix with milk, butter, salt and pepper until creamy consistency.
- Scoop back into potato hulls, top with shredded cheddar cheese and bake until cheese melts.
- I add bacon bits, cooked broccoli, and chives.
- These are wonderful.