Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Place a large skillet over medium heat.
- Pour about ½ – ¾ cup of cooking sherry in.
- Chop up 1 onion and add.
- Stir occasionally.
- Add a couple cups of chopped broccoli and / or cauliflower.
- Continue to sauté.
- Add a chopped bell pepper.
- Add a bunch of green onions, spinach, , etc.
- Can be added at this point.
- Add as much garlic as you can stand. I usually use 3 or 4 cloves.
- Add rosemary, oregano, bay leaves, and small pinch of cayenne.
- Sauté all of this until done. Usually just a few minutes.
- Add water to couscous, stir well, and leave covered.
- Remove most of the vegetable from the skillet, leaving as much liquid as possible, and some of the vegetables.
- Add 2 cups of room temperature water to the remaining liquid.
- Mix two tablespoons of whole wheat flour in ½ cup of room temperature water until completely dissolved.
- Any lumps will prove disastrous.
- When the water in the skillet boils, and the water / whole wheat mixture.
- Stir until the gravy thickens.
- To serve put couscous on each plate, top with vegetable, and gray.