Enjoy this festive appetizer with your favorite margarita or an ice-cold glass of home made lemonade.
- 3 large avocados, peeled, pitted and chopped
- 2 kiwi fruit, peeled and diced
- 1 mango, peeled and chopped
- 6 strawberries, diced
- 1 cup of fresh chopped pineapple, (drain all juice if using canned)
- 1 papaya chopped
- 2 tbsp coarsely chopped fresh cilantro
- ½ cup finely chopped red onions
- ½ tsp sea salt
- dash of fresh cracked pepper
- the juice of 2 limes
- Combine avocados, kiwi, mango, strawberries, pineapple, papaya and red onions in a large bowl.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper as directed or to taste, add lime juice.
- Gently toss all ingredients.
- Cover until chilled.
- Add a few dashes of hot pepper sauce (Tabasco) to spice it up a bit! once chilled, serve on a bed of lettuce, garnished with you favorite tortilla chips.