Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Enjoy this festive appetizer with your favorite margarita or an ice-cold glass of home made lemonade.
- 3 large avocados, peeled, pitted and chopped
- 2 kiwi fruit, peeled and diced
- 1 mango, peeled and chopped
- 6 strawberries, diced
- 1 cup of fresh chopped pineapple, (drain all juice if using canned)
- 1 papaya chopped
- 2 tbsp coarsely chopped fresh cilantro
- ½ cup finely chopped red onions
- ½ tsp sea salt
- dash of fresh cracked pepper
- the juice of 2 limes
- Combine avocados, kiwi, mango, strawberries, pineapple, papaya and red onions in a large bowl.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper as directed or to taste, add lime juice.
- Gently toss all ingredients.
- Cover until chilled.
- Add a few dashes of hot pepper sauce (Tabasco) to spice it up a bit! once chilled, serve on a bed of lettuce, garnished with you favorite tortilla chips.