Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Heat butter (or the other choices) on medium pan.
- Fry cardamons, cinnamon sticks and cloves until slightly golden.
- Pour the flour in.
- Keep stirring continuously until completely reddish-golden.
- In another small pan, boil water and pour the sugar into it to make a syrup.
- If syrup is too thick, add more water.
- Pour the syrup over the golden-reddish "halwa".
- Stir until smooth.
- Serve warm.