Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 4 Italian sausages; mild (pref
- 1 celery; inner stalk, diced
- 3 zucchini; medium, thinly sli
- 1 Onion; small,
- 3 c beef stock
- 1 cn tomato sauce (8-oz)
- 2 ts Fresh basil; chopped or 1/2
- 1 salt and pepper to taste
- 1 Parmesan; grated or Roomano
- Slice sausages 1/2" thick. Using a large saucepan, brown sausages. (If Turkey, spray pan first with vegetable spray.) Pour off any fat.
- Add celery, zucchini and Onion. Saute 2 minutes, stirring.
- Put stock, tomato sauce and basil into crockery pot and mix.
- Heat on high (300) for 30 minutes. Add sausage-vegetable mixture to crockery pot.
- Turn to low and cook 2–3 hours. salt and pepper to taste.
- Ladle into bowls and garnish with grated Cheese.
- Serve this hearty soup accompanied by garlic-buttered toasted French bread.