- Prep: 15 minutes
- 1/2 cup chopped ripe olives
- 1/2 cup chopped stuffed green olives
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 (8-ounce) container garlic-flavored spreadable cream cheese
- 1 (10-inch) focaccia bread, split
- 4 lettuce leaves
- 8 (1-ounce) slices deli LAND O LAKES ® provolone Cheese
- 3/4 pound thinly sliced deli roast Beef
Combine ripe olives, stuffed green olives and parsley in medium bowl.
Add cream cheese; mix well.
Spread half of cream cheese mixture on cut-sides of each focaccia half.
Layer lettuce, 4 slices Cheese, Beef and remaining Cheese on bottom half of focaccia.
Top with remaining half of focaccia.
To serve, cut focaccia into eight wedges.
- Makes 8 sandwiches
- Nutritional Info Per 1 Sandwich: Calories 380, Fat 19 g, Cholesterol 60 mg, Sodium 1340 mg, Carbohydrates 28 g, Dietary Fiber 0 g, Protein 23 g