Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Foil packet side dishes are the perfect way to cook a whole meal on the grill. Keep your kitchen cool with this potato, pepper and onion trio.
- Contributed by Healthy Recipes for Diabetic Friends Y-Group
- © 2007 Weight Watchers International, Inc. © 2007 WeightWatchers.com, Inc.
- Preparation Time: 15 min | Cooking Time: 25 min
- Servings: 4 (1 packet each)
- 1 pound uncooked red potatoes, scrubbed and thinly sliced (about 3 cups)
- 1 medium yellow pepper, cut into thin strips (about 2 cups)
- 1 medium red onion, thinly sliced (1 cup)
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 medium garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tbsp rosemary, fresh, chopped, or less to taste 
- ½ tsp table salt
- ½ tsp black pepper, freshly ground
- Heat outdoor grill.
- Tear off four 12-inch long pieces of aluminum foil.
- In a large bowl, combine potatoes, pepper strips, onion, oil, garlic, rosemary, salt and black pepper until mixed and coated.
- Spread about 1½ cups of vegetable mixture in a fairly even layer near 1 end of each piece of foil.
- Fold foil over to form packets; fold edges over to form a tight seal.
- Grill packets, turning a few times, until potatoes are tender, about 20 to 25 minutes.
- ↑ Rosemary imparts a strong flavor to this recipe. If you're not a big rosemary fan, cut back on the amount.
Nutritional information Edit
Per 1 packet:
- WW Points: 3