Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Wadley Estate in Allen, Texas in 1990.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 5 garlic cloves finely slivered
- 2 teaspoons dried rosemary
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon finely ground black pepper
- 4 pounds boneless pork loin roast
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Combine garlic and seasonings.
- With a small knife make about a dozen slits on all sides of the roast.
- Insert most of the garlic herb mixture evenly into the slits then rub the whole roast with the rest of the mixture.
- Drizzle with the olive oil then place roast on a rack in a baking pan and roast for 30 minutes.
- Reduce heat to 350°F, baste and continue roasting for 1 hour longer.
- Remove and let rest 15 minutes then slice and serve.