- 3 lb ricotta cheese
- 8 eggs
- 2 c Sugar
- 1 c milk
- 2 oranges, grated zest only
- 2 lemons, grated zest only
- 2 2/3 oz Grand mariner
- 1 tb clarified butter
- 1/4 c Plain bread crumbs
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Beat ricotta cheese with blender until smooth.
- Add eggs, Sugar, and milk. Blend until well-mixed and smooth.
- Add orange and lemon zest and Grand Mariner. Mix well.
- Grease one cheesecake pan with butter and coat lightly with bread crumbs.
- Fill pan 3/4 of the way with cheesecake mixture.
- Set pan in a larger pan filled half full with water and bake 1-1/4 hours.
- Turn oven off, leaving the cake within. Let stand for one hour.
- Remove, let cool, and refrigerate.