Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
A Catfish recipe.
- 4 U.S. farm-raised catfish fillets
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- ¼ cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1½ tablespoons mayonnaise
- ¼ cup thinly julienned sun-dried tomatoes (can substitute 2 pieces of thinly sliced fresh tomato per fillet)
- Preheat broiler.
- Brush both sides of U.S. farm-raised catfish fillets with lemon juice and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Place flat sides up on oiled broiler pan rack.
- Broil about 4 inches from heat for 8 minutes.
- Turn fillets.
- In a small bowl, mix together cheese, margarine and mayonnaise.
- Spread over U.S. farm-raised catfish.
- Sprinkle with sun-dried tomatoes and broil an additional 7 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.