Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Satisfy your senses with this simple yet elegant Tuscan specialty. Fresh-cut rosemary fills the air with its delightful piney aroma, while the sizzle of balsamic-infused rib eyes fills your ears with a delicious crackle. The fruity olive oil, crushed garlic, salt and pepper flavor these succulent grilled steaks to perfection. Deliziosa!
- ¼ cup tightly packed fresh rosemary leaves
- ½ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 large or 2 small cloves garlic, crushed
- sea salt, to taste
- ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 boneless rib eye steaks, about ¾ -pound each
- In a blender, pulverize the rosemary, extra virgin olive oil, balsamic vinegar, garlic, salt and pepper.
- Pour half the marinade on top of the steaks, turn, and coat the other side with remaining marinade.
- Allow the steaks to rest for anywhere from 2 hours to overnight.
- When ready to cook, prepare the grill.
- Allow some of the excess marinade to drip off the steaks.
- Grill about 6 to 9 minutes per side, or until steaks are cooked to your liking.
Nutritional information Edit
Per serving (6.5 oz-wt.):
- 650 calories (430 from fat) | 48g total fat | 12g saturated fat | 0g dietary fiber | 48g protein | 3g carbohydrate | 135mg cholesterol | 200mg sodium