- Combine garlic, , oregano, basil and parsley in small bowl.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Heat oil in a large baking dish at 425°F for 1 minute.
- Spread olive mixture evenly over bottom of baking dish.
- Arrange sea bass, skin side up, on top.
- Pour vegetable stock around fillets.
- Bake, basting occasionally with juices, until done.
- To serve, arrange fillets and olive mixture on heated serving plates.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.