Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
In Romanian: Curcan cu caise uscate
- 12 little turkey pieces
- 1 tablespoon lard
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 1 teaspoon flour
- 1 small onion
- 1¾ lbs / 750 g dried apricots
- 1½ teaspoon sugar (or more, to taste)
- Fry the turkey pieces with lard until yellow.
- Pour chicken broth or water to almost cover, add salt and a whole onion and simmer, covered, until the meat is almost done.
- Remove the onion.
- Separately fry the flour until yellowish, add the turkey boiling liquid and caramelized sugar (1 teaspoon) to which a little more of the turkey boiling liquid has been added.
- Pour this sauce over the turkey pieces, add ½ teaspoon sugar, salt, butter and the boiled and dried apricots.
- Simmer until the sauce is greatly reduced (the dish must have very little sauce).