Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Poultry Recipes by the South Carolina Department of Agriculture, public domain government resource—original source of recipe
- Serves: 8-10
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 4½ cups cooked turkey
- ¾ cup chopped onion
- 1½ cups chopped green pepper
- 2 cups sliced broccoli
- 1 (4-ounce) can of mushrooms
- 1 (14-ounce) can of Chinese vegetables
- 1 (5¼-ounce) can of pineapple chunks
- 3 tablespoons tarragon vinegar
- Juice of one orange
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- ¼ teaspoon white pepper
- 1 tablespoon grated orange rind
- ½ cup toasted pecans
- Kiwifruit slices
- Heat oil and stir-fry turkey and onion until onion is translucent. Drain pineapple, reserving juice and set aside.
- Blend pineapple juice, orange juice, vinegar, and cornstarch. Stir into turkey and onions.
- Add green pepper and broccoli. Cover and steam for 3 minutes.
- Add mushrooms, Chinese vegetables and pineapple. Cook, stirring 5 minutes. Sprinkle with pepper and orange peel. Mix well. Cook until vegetables are crisp-tender.
- Sprinkle toasted pecans on top. Garnish with kiwifruit slices.