Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Method for lasagna-casserole Edit
- Spread English muffin in halves with 3 tablespoons butter.
- Line greased 2-quart rectangular baking dish with half the muffins, buttered side up.
- In the medium bowl combine turkey meat and cheeses.
- layer turkey mixture over the muffins in dish;
- Sprinkle with mushrooms.
- Top with remaining muffins, buttered side up.
- In large skillet cook onion in 1 tablespoon butter over medium heat for 5 minutes or until tender.
- Stir in worcestershire sauce. Bring it to a boil; remove from heat.
- In medium bowl, combine eggs, milk, mustard, parsley, dash of salt and a dash of pepper.
- Stir in onion mixture.
- Carefully pour over layers in baking dish.
- Press muffins lightly with back of large spoon to moisten muffin on top.
- Cover; chill overnight.
- Preheat oven to 350 °F, Bake, uncovered, for 50 minutes.
- Check center to see if it comes out clean with fork. If clean, then it's cooked. Let it stand for 10 minutes before serving.