- Makes 8 servings (2 triangles each).
- 3 cups cooked rice, cooled to room temperature
- 1½ cups cooked turkey cubes
- ¾ cup finely diced fresh tomatoes
- ¼ cup sliced green onions
- ¼ cup finely diced green pepper
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil
- ½ teaspoon seasoned salt
- ⅛ to ¼ teaspoon ground red pepper
- 4 eggs, beaten
- ½ cup milk
- ¾ cup (3 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- ¾ cup (3 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
- Combine rice, turkey, tomatoes, onions, green pepper, basil, salt, red pepper, eggs and milk in greased 9x13-inch pan.
- Top with cheeses.
- Bake at 350°F for 20 to 25 minutes or until knife inserted near center comes out clean. To serve, cut quiche into 8 squares; cut each square diagonally into 2 triangles.