Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Makes 10 servings.
- 2 x 10¾-ounce cans condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup half-and-half
- 1 cup grated sharp cheddar cheese
- ½ cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1½ tablespoons minced onion
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- ¼ teaspoon rosemary leaves
- ⅛ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 4 cups cooked rice
- 4 cups cubed cooked turkey or chicken
- 1 x 16-ounce can carrots and peas
- 1 x 3-ounce can French-fried onion rings
- Blend soup with half-and-half; cook over low heat until hot, being careful not to boil.
- Stir in cheese, onion, mustard, rosemary and pepper; remove from heat.
- Combine sauce, rice and turkey.
- Alternate layers of rice mixture with carrots and peas in lightly buttered 3-quart casserole.
- Sprinkle top with onion rings.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350°F for 15 to 20 minutes, or until bubbly.