Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Poultry Recipes by the South Carolina Department of Agriculture, public domain government resource—original source of recipe
- 1 pound boneless, skinless turkey meat
- 1 can (16 oz.) undrained, juice-packed pineapple chunks
- 2 tablespoons regular or low-calorie Italian salad dressing
- 1 tablespoon soy or Worcestershire sauce
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon or apple pie spice
- salt and pepper to taste
- Cut turkey into 1½-inch cubes.
- Thread on skewers, alternating with pineapple.
- Reserve pineapple juice.
- Brush with salad dressing.
- Broil or barbecue 3 inches from heat source, turning frequently, approximately 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine reserved pineapple juice, soy or Worcestershire sauce and spice in a small saucepan.
- Simmer uncovered to thickened glaze.
- Spoon over turkey just before serving.