Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Turkey & Cranberry Salad from the Public Health Cookbook by the Seattle & King County Department of Public Health—original source of recipe, public domain government resource
- Serves: 4
- 10 ounces, cooked turkey breast, cubed
- 1 red apple, cored and cut into bite-sized pieces
- ¼ cup dried cranberries
- 1 orange, peeled and cut into bite-sized pieces
- 3 tablespoons sliced almonds
- 1 cup jellied whole-berry cranberry sauce
- ¼ cup, thawed frozen orange juice concentrate
- 4 cups lettuce, torn into small pieces
- In a medium bowl, combine the turkey, apple, cranberries, orange and almonds. Toss until combined.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the cranberry sauce and orange juice concentrate then pour over turkey mixture and mix until well-coated.
- Arrange lettuce leaves on 4 plates then place an equal portion of the turkey mixture on top then serve.