Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Gee Estate in Quinlan, Texas in 1994.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 1 pound ground turkey
- ½ cup chopped green onions with tops
- 4 eggs
- ½ cup chopped tomatoes
- 4 large flour tortillas
- 2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- sour cream
- Crumble turkey into large skillet and cook over medium heat until browned.
- Drain off any drippings then remove turkey and set aside.
- Add eggs to same skillet then scramble until eggs are set but not dry.
- Remove eggs and set aside.
- Place 1 tortilla in same skillet.
- Top with half of the eggs, cheese, turkey, onions and tomato.
- Heat until cheese melts then top with another tortilla.
- Remove from skillet and cut into six equal wedges.
- Repeat to make second quesadilla.
- Serve hot with sour cream and salsa.
- Refrigerate leftovers.