Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1/3 Cups Dijon mustard
- 2 Tbsp red wine vinegar
- ½ Cup olive or avocado oil
- 3 Tbsp cilantro, chopped
- ½ tsp cumin, ground
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ black pepper, freshly ground
- 24 slices pumpernickel bread
- 12 each curly red lettuce leaves
- 2 ½ Pounds Turkey breast, thinly sliced
- 1 ½ Pounds Swiss cheese, thinly sliced
- 4 California avocados, seeded, peeled and sliced
- ½ Pound red bell pepper, thinly sliced into rings or julienned
Spread one side of the bread with 2 tsp mustard mixture.
Spoon 2 tsp mustard mixture over sandwich; top with second piece of bread.