- 2 cups cooked Turkey, cut up
- 2 garlic cloves
- 4 tsp. grated Cheese
- 1 tbsp. fresh parsley, chopped small
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups whole wheat flour
- 2 tbsp. brewers yeast
- 2 tbsp. vegetable oil
- Combine Turkey, garlic, Cheese, parsley and mix well.
- Beat the eggs in a bowl and pour over Turkey mixture.
- Add the flour, yeast, and oil.
- Stir until thoroughly mixed and all ingredients are coated.
- Drop into small lumps onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- Cook in a 350 degree oven for about 20 minutes, until brown and firm.
- Store in refrigerator.
Contributed by: Edit
Pets Holistic Med is a community based on Holistic Pet Care Issues. Membership to the site is free. Also, feel free to participate in the Pet Holistic Forums, check out our free articles, web resources and our eBook.
Dr. Mayra Alfonso has published a Holistic Pet Care Guide exclusively available on this site. This manual is a must for pet owners. Be sure you know the facts about your pets health care options before damaging your pets health and well being with dangerous and risky treatments!