Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
From Menu and Recipes Week 5/27/07
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Makes 6 servings.
- 1 (12 oz) pkg. egg noodles
- 1 (10½ oz) can cream of mushroom soup
- ½ cup milk
- ½ cup water
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1½ cups turkey cooked and cubed
- 1½ cups frozen peas and carrots, thawed
- 2 tbsp pimento (I personally do not use this)
- ¼ cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 2 tbsp Parmesan cheese
- 2 tbsp fresh parsley
- Cook noodles according to package directions.
- Combine soup, milk, water and cheese in 3 qt saucepan.
- Cook and stir over medium heat until cheese melts and sauce is hot.
- Stir in cooked noodles, turkey, peas and carrots and pimento.
- Spoon mixture into greased 9x13 baking dish.
- Combine crumbs, Parmesan cheese and parsley.
- Sprinkle over top.
- Bake uncovered at 375°F for 30 minutes.