From Menu and Recipes Week 5/27/07
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Makes 6 servings.
- 1 (12 oz) pkg. egg noodles
- 1 (10½ oz) can cream of mushroom soup
- ½ cup milk
- ½ cup water
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1½ cups turkey cooked and cubed
- 1½ cups frozen peas and carrots, thawed
- 2 tbsp pimento (I personally do not use this)
- ¼ cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 2 tbsp Parmesan cheese
- 2 tbsp fresh parsley
- Cook noodles according to package directions.
- Combine soup, milk, water and cheese in 3 qt saucepan.
- Cook and stir over medium heat until cheese melts and sauce is hot.
- Stir in cooked noodles, turkey, peas and carrots and pimento.
- Spoon mixture into greased 9x13 baking dish.
- Combine crumbs, Parmesan cheese and parsley.
- Sprinkle over top.
- Bake uncovered at 375°F for 30 minutes.