Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 2¼ pounds boneless skinless turkey breast
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- ¾ cup uncooked long grain rice
- 2 cans chicken broth divided
- 5 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- ½ teaspoon ground ginger
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 package frozen broccoli spears thawed
- 1 pound carrots thinly sliced
- 3 bunches green onions sliced
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 14 ounce can bean sprouts drained
- Cut turkey into strips.
- In a wok stir fry turkey in batches of oil for 7 minutes then set aside.
- Add rice, 3½ cups broth, soy sauce, garlic, ginger and pepper to pan then bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat then cover and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Cut broccoli into small pieces then add broccoli, carrots and onions to rice mixture and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Combine cornstarch and remaining broth then add to pan and bring to a boil.
- Cook and stir for 2 minutes.
- Stir in turkey and bean sprouts and heat through.