Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 2¼ pounds boneless skinless turkey breast
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- ¾ cup uncooked long grain rice
- 2 cans chicken broth divided
- 5 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- ½ teaspoon ground ginger
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 package frozen broccoli spears thawed
- 1 pound carrots thinly sliced
- 3 bunches green onions sliced
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 14 ounce can bean sprouts drained
- Cut turkey into strips.
- In a wok stir fry turkey in batches of oil for 7 minutes then set aside.
- Add rice, 3½ cups broth, soy sauce, garlic, ginger and pepper to pan then bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat then cover and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Cut broccoli into small pieces then add broccoli, carrots and onions to rice mixture and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Combine cornstarch and remaining broth then add to pan and bring to a boil.
- Cook and stir for 2 minutes.
- Stir in turkey and bean sprouts and heat through.