Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Cook Time: 45 min
- 1 Frozen store bought pie crust or homemade pie crust (edges covered if already baked)
- 1 bag frozen veggie mix
- 1/2 c. chicken broth
- 2 c (or so) cut up turkey leftovers
- 4 boiled potatoes, mashed
- Pre-heat oven to 350.
- Stir froxen veggies, chicken broth, and cut up turkey together.
- Put mixture into pie crust.
- Spread mashed potatoes over mixtute to cover, season w/ salt and pepper.
- Leave a few holes for steam to escape around the edges of the mashed potatoes.
- Put on a baking sheet and into the oven for 45 minutes or until mashed potatoes are browned.