Cook Time: 45 min
- 1 Frozen store bought pie crust or homemade pie crust (edges covered if already baked)
- 1 bag frozen veggie mix
- 1/2 c. chicken broth
- 2 c (or so) cut up turkey leftovers
- 4 boiled potatoes, mashed
- Pre-heat oven to 350.
- Stir froxen veggies, chicken broth, and cut up turkey together.
- Put mixture into pie crust.
- Spread mashed potatoes over mixtute to cover, season w/ salt and pepper.
- Leave a few holes for steam to escape around the edges of the mashed potatoes.
- Put on a baking sheet and into the oven for 45 minutes or until mashed potatoes are browned.