This recipe is designed for using the leftover turkey after a holiday meal, such as Thanksgiving or Christmas dinner.
Turkey Biscuit from Wikibooks, freely licensed under the GNU free documentation license.
- Cook Time: est. 20 minutes preparation, 45 minutes to bake
- 4 cups cooked turkey meat, chopped
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 2 tablespoons ranch dressing
- ½ cup milk
- ¾ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 package frozen biscuits
- Sauté the onion until tender.
- Combine in a small bowl the all the ingredients except the cheese and biscuits.
- Stir this mixture, then place it into a baking dish and bake for 15 minutes at 350°F.
- Remove the baked mixture from the oven and sprinkle the shredded cheese on it. Put a layer of frozen biscuits on top of this. Bake for about 20 – 30 minutes longer.