Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe is designed for using the leftover turkey after a holiday meal, such as Thanksgiving or Christmas dinner.
Turkey Biscuit from Wikibooks, freely licensed under the GNU free documentation license.
- Cook Time: est. 20 minutes preparation, 45 minutes to bake
- 4 cups cooked turkey meat, chopped
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 2 tablespoons ranch dressing
- ½ cup milk
- ¾ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 package frozen biscuits
- Sauté the onion until tender.
- Combine in a small bowl the all the ingredients except the cheese and biscuits.
- Stir this mixture, then place it into a baking dish and bake for 15 minutes at 350°F.
- Remove the baked mixture from the oven and sprinkle the shredded cheese on it. Put a layer of frozen biscuits on top of this. Bake for about 20 – 30 minutes longer.