Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Makes 6-8 servings.
- ¼ cup chopped carrots
- ¼ cup chopped red pepper
- ¼ cup italian breadcrumbs
- ¼ cup of olive oil
- ½ cup chopped onions
- 1 egg
- 2 tbs salt
- 1 tbs black pepper
- 1 tbs white pepper
- 1 tbs ground sage
- 1 lb ground turkey
- ketchup - to garnish
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Mix the carrots, red pepper, breadcrumbs, onions and egg in a bowl.
- Add the ground turkey and mix again.
- Add the salt, black pepper, white pepper, sage and oil.
- Mix well.
- Line a casserole dish with foil.
- Shape the meat into a loaf in the casserole dish.
- Cook the meatloaf for 30 mins.
- Pull the meatloaf out and cover the top with ketchup.
- Put back in the oven and cook for an additional 10 mins.
- Remove from oven and let cool for 5 mins.
- Serve hot.
Recipe: From The Lighthouse