Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe comes from a nurse friend. She brought this to me a few years ago when I had minor surgery. This was so comforting. I now make this for friends who need a pot full of love and comfort when times are tough.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 1 egg
- ¼ cup chopped onion
- ½ teaspoon garlic salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 cube beef bouillon cube
- 1½ cups water
- 1 can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 4 carrots coarsely chopped
- 2 stalks celery chopped
- 1 onion chopped
- 1 can whole kernel corn drained
- Mix together ground turkey, egg, onion, garlic salt and pepper then form into meatballs.
- Heat oil in a skillet over medium heat then brown meatballs in oil.
- Transfer meatballs to a paper towel to drain.
- In a soup pot boil water and dissolve bouillon cube in the boiling water.
- Stir in the undiluted mushroom soup.
- Add carrots, celery, onion and corn.
- Add meatballs to the soup and bring to a boil.
- Simmer for 20 minutes then serve.