Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Healthy Recipes for Diabetic Friends Y-Group
- Source: Recipe by The National Turkey Federation
- Yield: 8
- 4 cups iceberg lettuce, torn into bite-size pieces
- ½ lb turkey pastrami, cut into ¾-inch cubes
- 2 cups broccoli flowerettes, cut into small pieces
- 2 cups cucumbers, unpeeled, seeds removed and cut into ½-inch cubes
- ½ lb oven-roasted turkey breast, cut into ¾-inch cubes
- 1 pkg (10oz) frozen peas, defrosted
- ¾ lb cherry tomatoes, halved
- ¾ cup reduced-calorie mayonnaise
- ¾ cup reduced-fat sour cream
- ⅓ cup skim milk
- ¼ cup green onions, thinly sliced
- 3 tbsp dill pickle relish, drained
- ¾ tsp dill weed
- ½ tsp dry mustard
- In 3-quart salad bowl layer lettuce, turkey pastrami, broccoli, cucumber, turkey breast, peas and tomatoes.
- To prepare dressing, in small bowl, combine mayonnaise, sour cream, milk, onions, relish, dill and mustard.
- Spread dressing completely over top of salad to edges of salad bowl.
- Cover bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate overnight.
- To serve, do not toss salad mixture together; simply spoon salad onto serving plates.
Nutritional information Edit
- 256 Calories | 14g Total Fat | 43mg Cholesterol | 571mg Sodium | 15g Total Carbs | 19g Protein