Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
If you haven't used ground turkey before, you will be amazed how great it tastes in this recipe.
- Contributed by Healthy Recipes for Diabetic Friends Y-Group
- Source: Healthy Calendar, Diabetic Cooking, published by the American Diabetes Association
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes
- Servings: 10
- 1 lb lean ground turkey
- 2 x 26-oz jars marinara pasta sauce
- 1 cup shredded, part-skim mozzarella cheese, divided
- 15 oz fat-free ricotta cheese
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- ¼ cup chopped fresh parsley
- 12 no-boil lasagna noodles
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Coat a 13 x 9 x 2-inch glass baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large saucepan, cook turkey over medium-high heat until brown.
- Drain fat.
- Lower heat to medium and add pasta sauce.
- Cook for 5 minutes.
- In a medium bowl, mix together ½ cup mozzarella, ricotta, Parmesan, egg, and parsley.
- Spread 1 cup pasta sauce on bottom of baking dish.
- Arrange noodles side by side on top of sauce, overlapping slightly.
- Spread ¼ cup cheese mixture on top of noodles.
- Repeat layering with pasta sauce, noodles, and cheese mixture 2 more times.
- Top with remaining 3 noodles and 1 cup sauce.
- Cover lasagna with foil and bake 25 minutes.
- Uncover; top with remaining mozzarella cheese and bake additional 25 minutes or until cheese is light golden brown.
Nutritional information Edit
Per serving (1/10 recipe):
- 293 Calories | 76 Calories from Fat | 8g Total Fat | 3g Saturated Fat | 97mg Cholesterol | 609mg Sodium | 30g Total Carbs | 4g Dietary Fiber | 1g Sugars | 26g Protein
- Exchanges: 1 starch | 2 lean meat | 3 vegetable | ½ fat