- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 tsp red wine vinegar
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1 loaf (1 pound) French or Italian bread
- 2 cups lettuce shredded and chilled
- 2 large tomatoes thinly sliced
- 1 Medium Onion thinly sliced and separated into rings
- 1/2 lb Turkey PASTRAMI thinly sliced
- 1/2 lb Turkey Ham thinly sliced
- 1/2 lb OVEN ROASTED Turkey BREAST thinly sliced
- 1/4 lb Turkey SALAMI thinly sliced
- 1/2 lb provolone Cheese sliced
In small bowl combine oil, vinegar and oregano; set aside.
Cut bread in half lengthwise and arrange lettuce, tomato and Onion slices over bottom half.
Drizzle oil and vinegar mixture over vegetables.
Evenly distribute sliced Turkey pastrami, Ham, breast and salami over vegetables.
Top with Cheese slices.
Cover with remaining bread half.
To serve, cut hoagie, on the diagonal, into 8 slices.