Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Prepare the Honduran Turkey Hash recipe.
- Preheat oven to 350 °F.
- Lightly brush the tortillas on 1 side with oil.
- Arrange on a baking sheet, coated side up.
- Bake for 10 minutes, or until lightly browned.
- Transfer to a rack to cool.
- The tortillas will crisp as they cool.
- Either serve everything buffet style and let people assemble the open face sandwich or plate as follows: one crisped tortilla per plate.
- Top each with ¼ cup of the turkey hash ½ cup cabbage.
- Divide the tomatoes, avocados, egg white and cheese among the enchiladas.
- Serve with salsa.