Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 2 tsp canola oil
- ¼ onion minced
- ¼ green bell pepper minced
- 1 garlic clove minced
- ¼ tsp cumin
- 1 small tomato halved, grated, discard skin
- 1 medium potato, peeled, ¼-inch dice
- 8 oz lean ground turkey breast
- 1 cup de-fatted low-sodium chicken broth
- Heat the oil in a large saucepan over medium heat.
- Add the onions, bell pepper, garlic and cumin.
- Cook for 4 minutes or until the onions are soft but not brown.
- Stir in the tomatoes and potatoes.
- Cook for 1 minute.
- Stir in the turkey.
- Season with salt and black pepper.
- Cook, breaking the turkey up with a spoon, for 3 minutes, or until the turkey is white and crumbly.
- Add the broth.
- Simmer 12 minutes or until the potatoes are soft and most of the liquid has been absorbed.
- Let guests season to taste with additional salt and pepper; depends on other dishes.