Contributed by Healthy Recipes for Diabetic Friends Y-Group
- Serves: 6
- ½ cup onion, sliced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 cup mushrooms, sliced
- 1 cup frozen, spinach, chopped, defrosted and squeezed dry
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- ⅛ teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup turkey, cooked and chopped
- 6 eggs, beaten
- In a large skillet sauté the onion, garlic, and mushrooms in oil for about 5 minutes.
- Add the spinach, lemon juice, and pepper.
- Cook over low heat for 3 minutes.
- Add the turkey and eggs.
- Mix well.
- Pour into a greased 9-inch round baking pan.
- Bake at 350°F for 25 to 30 minutes or until the edges are set.
- Cut into wedges and serve.
Nutritional information Edit
- 158 calories per serving
- Exchange Value: 2 lean meat | 1 vegetable exchange | ½ fat exchange