Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Healthy Recipes for Diabetic Friends Y-Group
- Serves: 6
- ½ cup onion, sliced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 cup mushrooms, sliced
- 1 cup frozen, spinach, chopped, defrosted and squeezed dry
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- ⅛ teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup turkey, cooked and chopped
- 6 eggs, beaten
- In a large skillet sauté the onion, garlic, and mushrooms in oil for about 5 minutes.
- Add the spinach, lemon juice, and pepper.
- Cook over low heat for 3 minutes.
- Add the turkey and eggs.
- Mix well.
- Pour into a greased 9-inch round baking pan.
- Bake at 350°F for 25 to 30 minutes or until the edges are set.
- Cut into wedges and serve.
Nutritional information Edit
- 158 calories per serving
- Exchange Value: 2 lean meat | 1 vegetable exchange | ½ fat exchange