- ¾ pound boneless, skinless turkey thigh
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 cloves garlic -- minced
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon chili powder
- ½ teaspoon oregano
- ¼ teaspoon thyme
- ¼ teaspoon cumin
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- ¾ cup red onion -- sliced
- 1 sweet red pepper -- sliced
- ½ teaspoon tabasco sauce
- 8 soft flour tortillas
- sour cream
- shredded lettuce
- grated cheese
- jalapeño peppers
- Cut turkey into long thin strips approximately 2" × ¼".
- In a non-stick skillet, heat oil over high heat.
- Add garlic and meat.
- Sauté for 2–3 minutes to brown turkey.
- Add lemon juice, seasoning, onion and red pepper.
- Cook for 2–3 minutes on medium stirring constantly.
- Add tabasco sauce and mix well.
- Lower heat and cover to keep warm.
- Heat tortillas for 3–4 minutes in the oven or 30–40 seconds (for 8 tortillas) in the microwave.
- To serve, spread 1 tablespoon sour cream, guacamole and salsa on tortilla.
- Add a layer of lettuce and cheese, then add turkey mixture to the middle of fajita.
- Top with jalapeños if desired.
- Roll tortilla from one side folding over one edge to hold mixture in place.
Contributed by Edit
This Y-group is international. Good food from all parts of the world. A place where we can share the wonderful food from all over the world.