Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This is a recipe I obtained from an Estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Manes Estate in Venus, Texas in 1981.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 3 tablespoons flour
- ½ cup boiling water
- 2 chicken bouillon cubes
- ½ cup heavy cream
- ⅛ teaspoon nutmeg
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 pound chipped smoked turkey breast
- 10 ounce package frozen broccoli
- Microwave broccoli according to package and drain well then set aside.
- Microwave butter on high for 45 seconds then stir in flour and blend well.
- Stir in water with bouillon, cream and nutmeg and microwave on medium until thick.
- Stir in Parmesan cheese then set aside.
- Arrange turkey in bottom of square microwavable dish then put thin layer of cream sauce over top.
- Place broccoli on top of turkey and top with remaining sauce.
- Microwave on high for 6 minutes then garnish with paprika.