This is a recipe I obtained from an Estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Manes Estate in Venus, Texas in 1981.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 3 tablespoons flour
- ½ cup boiling water
- 2 chicken bouillon cubes
- ½ cup heavy cream
- ⅛ teaspoon nutmeg
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 pound chipped smoked turkey breast
- 10 ounce package frozen broccoli
- Microwave broccoli according to package and drain well then set aside.
- Microwave butter on high for 45 seconds then stir in flour and blend well.
- Stir in water with bouillon, cream and nutmeg and microwave on medium until thick.
- Stir in Parmesan cheese then set aside.
- Arrange turkey in bottom of square microwavable dish then put thin layer of cream sauce over top.
- Place broccoli on top of turkey and top with remaining sauce.
- Microwave on high for 6 minutes then garnish with paprika.