Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
A TNT recipe. I have tried this recipe and its really simple to make and very good, I left out the chile however, we like making cheese quesadillas but this recipe sure has more goodies in it.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Makes 4 servings
- 8 flour tortillas
- 4 oz smoked turkey, sliced
- 1 chipotle chile in adobo sauce, finely chopped
- ½ cup sour cream
- 4 plum tomatoes, sliced
- 8 slices cooked bacon
- 2 cups shredded spicy Monterey jack cheese
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- Place 4 tortillas on work surface.
- Top each with turkey, chile, sour cream, tomatoes, bacon, cheese and lettuce.
- Place second tortilla on top of each.
- Place 1 quesadillas in a skillet and heat until browned on one side, flip and cook second side until tortilla is browned and cheese melted.
- Repeat with remaining quesadillas.
- Let sit 2 minutes before cutting each into 4 wedges.
- Serve with guacamole and salsa.