Contributed by Jenn B aka Mom2sam and Tiny at World Recipes Y-Group
- Makes 4 sandwiches
- 8 x ½" thick slices Italian bread
- ¼ lb deli turkey slices, divided into 4 servings
- ½ cup BBQ sauce
- 8 slices tomato
Optional add-ins Edit
- Preheat panini press.
- Spread olive oil on one side of each slice of bread.
- Place 4 slices of bread, oil side down, on the panini press.
- Place turkey, 2slices of tomatoes, 2 strips of bacon, one piece of cheddar cheese, 2 tablespoon sautéed onions, and bbq sauce on each slice of bread.
- Cover with remaining 4 slices of bread, olive oil side up.
- Close panini press.
- Cook 3 to 5 minutes or until desired brownness.