Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Jenn B aka Mom2sam and Tiny at World Recipes Y-Group
- Makes 4 sandwiches
- 8 x ½" thick slices Italian bread
- ¼ lb deli turkey slices, divided into 4 servings
- ½ cup BBQ sauce
- 8 slices tomato
Optional add-ins Edit
- Preheat panini press.
- Spread olive oil on one side of each slice of bread.
- Place 4 slices of bread, oil side down, on the panini press.
- Place turkey, 2slices of tomatoes, 2 strips of bacon, one piece of cheddar cheese, 2 tablespoon sautéed onions, and bbq sauce on each slice of bread.
- Cover with remaining 4 slices of bread, olive oil side up.
- Close panini press.
- Cook 3 to 5 minutes or until desired brownness.