Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
When roasting Turkey breasts, double the amount so you’ll have quick and easy leftovers for soups, salads, etc.
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes | Cooking Time: 20 minutes
- 2 cups chopped cooked turkey
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 small onion,diced
- 1 celery stalk, diced
- 1 carrots, diced
- 2 tbsp all-purpose flour
- 3 cups stock (chicken or turkey broth)
- 1 potato, peeled and diced
- ¾ cup frozen corn
- ½ tsp dried thyme
- In a frypan, heat butter and cook onion, celery and carrots for 1 minute.
- Remove from heat and add flour.
- Stir and cook on low heat for 1 minute.
- Add stock and bring to a boil.
- Add turkey, potato, corn and thyme.
- Cook over low heat 15 minutes, or until potato is cooked.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.