When roasting Turkey breasts, double the amount so you’ll have quick and easy leftovers for soups, salads, etc.
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes | Cooking Time: 20 minutes
- 2 cups chopped cooked turkey
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 small onion,diced
- 1 celery stalk, diced
- 1 carrots, diced
- 2 tbsp all-purpose flour
- 3 cups stock (chicken or turkey broth)
- 1 potato, peeled and diced
- ¾ cup frozen corn
- ½ tsp dried thyme
- In a frypan, heat butter and cook onion, celery and carrots for 1 minute.
- Remove from heat and add flour.
- Stir and cook on low heat for 1 minute.
- Add stock and bring to a boil.
- Add turkey, potato, corn and thyme.
- Cook over low heat 15 minutes, or until potato is cooked.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.