Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Cherries, Dried by the US Department of Agriculture, public domain government resource—original source of recipe
- Serves: 4
- 1 pound finely chopped turkey breast
- ½ cup low fat mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup tart dried cherries
- ¾ cup shredded carrot
- ½ cup seeded cucumber, finely chopped
- ¼ cup onion, minced
- 4 flour tortillas
- Mix mayonnaise, mustard, salt, and pepper in a mixing bowl.
- Gently mix in turkey, cherries, carrots, cucumbers, and onion.
- Mound ¾ cup turkey mixture just below the center of each tortilla. Fold up bottom portion and roll as tightly as possible, enclosing filling.