Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe comes from Laurie Morgan and is to die for.
- 1 cup finely chopped green onion
- 1 cup finely chopped carrots
- 1 cup finely chopped celery
- ¼ cup butter
- ¼ cup flour
- 2 cups turkey or chicken broth
- 2 cups half-and-half
- ¼ tsp salt
- ⅛ tsp white pepper
- 5½ cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 cups diced cooked turkey or chicken
- Sauté the onion, carrots and celery in butter until soft
- Blend in flour
- Gradually stir in broth, then half-and-half
- Cook, stirring constantly until the mixture thickens
- Stir in salt, pepper, cheese and turkey
- Heat until the cheese just melts